China is building Hainan island, twice the size of Hawaii state, into the world's largest free trade zone, with 5 major focuses: International Tourism/Duty-Free Shopping, Medical/Health Industry, High-Tech Industry, Modern Service Industry, and Modern Agriculture. To realize these ambitious goals, the following policies have been adopted:
1. Duty-free for commodities from outside of China;
2. Entry-visa waiver for 59 nationals (so far);
3. Much reduced corporate income tax at 15%;
4. Possibility of corporate income tax exempt, if considered as a high-tech enterprise by the Hainan government;
5. Much relaxed working permit for foreigners including newly graduates who is going to establish their business in Hainan.
In 2019 Hainan had received 83 million tourists including 2 million foreign visitors. In June 2020, the Chinese government raised the domestic off-island visitors' duty-free quota from RMB 30,000 to RMB 100,000 (equal to 15,000 USD). As a result, the total sales of duty-free shops on Hainan grew by 127% year on year to reach 32.74 billion yuan (about US$5.07 billion).
Backed by the local government, we are inviting overseas business as partners to build the following together with our clients:
Travel Retail/Duty-Free Chain, including luxurious brands of fashions, watches and jewels, as well as all type of FMCG (fast moving consumer goods)
Convenience Store Chain
We also have private investors who are looking to form joint-ventures with overseas entrepreneurs/clubs in the following fields:
New/innovative medicine for Cancer, Heart Disease, Diabetes, CVD (cardiovascular disease), Cerebrovascular Disorder, etc.;
Innovative Medical Instruments;
Football Training School.
For further details and other opportunities, please contact us at email@example.com.